I would like you to write about the American Civil war.
#1: HISTORY TURNING POINTSGeneral Overview: Select an event, incident, a legislative action, or related marked historical moment in the years from Reconstruction until today that marks an important transition in American History. This historical event can lead to a social, economic, or political transition that shaped the country's history. Additionally, you will conclude this research project with a supposition of how history might have been shaped had this event never occurred or of another possible outcome could have been possible. Examples: How did the new technology of WWI change modern warfare? What could have been the possible benefits and problems if the Freedman's Bureau continued beyond Reconstruction?Research Objectives & Questions to be Discussed in Your Essay: (Incorporate these questions in the writing of your essay.)
- Why did you select this event?
- What were both the short- and long-term effects of this historical event?
- Who all were impacted/affected by this historical event?
- How was history changed by this event?
- If you were to imagine a different outcome or reaction to your event, what do you suppose might have been a different outcome in the short- and long-term?
General Research Essay Requirements
- The essay must include at least one primary AND one secondary source (explanation of the differences can be found here).
- The essay must include one image that is either a primary or secondary document. The image should have a caption of 50-100 words explaining its relevance to the essay project. The image can be embedded within the text essay or attached as a separate page.
- Cite all sources used for research. The preferred citation style for the essay is the Turabian/Chicago style. Common citation styles for this format can be found at the University of Chicago Press Turabian Citation Guide website. For help in using the footnote/endnote function in MS Word, read the tips in "Add footnotes and endnotes in Word" (https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Add-footnotes-and-endnotes-in-Word-61f3fb1a-4717-414c-9a8f-015a5f3ff4cb?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US).
User generated content is uploaded by users for the purposes of learning and should be used following Studypool's honor code & terms of service.
Explanation & Answer
Great content here. Definitely a returning customer.
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!
Most Popular Content
Application of the Selected Classic Model, psychology homework help
Detailed Analysis and Application of the Selected Classic Model As the Signature Assignment in this course, the Week 11 as...
Catalogue entry (2-3 pages). Course: Survey of American Ceramics.
Catalogue entry of a ceramic object. Choose one from the group suggested in the file attached. Full information on the obj...
Example of Personification
I need one sentence that contains personification. Please don't look one up online. It needs to be unique. Thanks...
HIST 244 Moravian College Racism in US During Coronavirus Pandemic Paper
Race has been a factor in how the coronavirus pandemic has been playing out in the United States. Asians and Asian Americ...
Resurrection of Jesus Christ Discussion
Christianity Part 2 Discussion & Final Paper Topic Selection Read section on Christianity and answer one of the questi...
Sydney University Psychology Essay
help me finish this psychology assignment draft need300 words.First picture is draft requirement, second picture is this a...
Consuming Kids highlights the impact of exposing children to media content on their future consumerism behavior. When chil...
Federalism Response Post
A critical examination of the work suggests that it has adequate.ly addressed a program in Texas that is funded by the fed...
Income Inequalities Between Minorities And Genders
A) Outline income inequalities in the US and identify some of its primary social The income gap current statistics in 2019...
Dead Poets Society
by Nancy Horowitz Kleinbaum
The Old Man and the Sea
by Ernest Hemmingway
The Red Badge of Courage
by Stephen Crane
by Dennis Lehane
by Ray Bradbury
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
by Mark Twain
by S.E. Hinton
Rules Of Civility
by Amor Towles
by Yuval Noah Harari
Our tutors provide high quality explanations & answers.
Most Popular Content