- Integrated online-offline sale techniques makes the sell faster
- Computer assisted sell lowers the employee costs for the shop
- Computer assisted sell lowers the rent for a traditional shop by not needing large showrooms for the products.
- Lower costs means better prices for the end consumer.
- Customization and retained customer preferences opens a new market for product adaptation and accessorizing.
- Wholesalers can have real-time information on available stock in the shops. This will allow a more efficient use for the supply chain
- More customized options for the customer means production in smaller series and fast changing portfolios. This will mean a greater design and logistic cost
- Online-Offline merger for traditional shops could mean cause more lost sale opportunities. A customer sends it's favorite gadget to a social media platform and it might reveal the price at the competition
- Wholesalers will have to adapt storage rooms for smaller packs with more different versions for every product. That means larger costs in stock management and logistics.
Content will be erased after question is completed.