After reading the Singapore Airlines Case Studies A and Singapore Airlines Case Studies B, create a paper (1,500-1,750 words) that addresses the following:
1) Singapore Airlines (SIA) states that cabin crews are a vital component of its service strategy. Evaluate the elements of SIA's workforce management program (young crew policy, training program, and performance measurement, feedback, and communication procedures). What changes would you recommend and why?
2) Should the company change its advertising campaign? Why or why not?
3) What about SIA's system for measuring service quality? Do you recommend any changes? Why or why not?
4) SIA's strategy to deliver quality includes six main points: democratic organization, smallest units to carry out tasks, delegate authority, creating an environment where delegated responsibility can be used effectively, training and retraining are objectives, and one department is not more important than another. Is SIA violating any of its policies? Would you change any of these points, and, if so, why?
5) Is the plan to introduce slot machines a positive change? Support your position.
6) Include an introduction and conclusion that connects to the course objectives