Write a three to five (3-5) page document for your manager in which you:
- Describe a decision-making process for employees with two different strengths. Determine how the process might be approached differently for each employee to produce the best results. Use scenarios to convey your idea.
- Explain how a manager could develop employees with different strengths. Use scenarios to convey your idea.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the decision-making process management uses to develop viable courses of action to a variety of management situations.
- Explain the multiple aspects of the managerial planning process and the application of various business- and corporate-level strategies.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in management concepts.
- Write clearly and concisely about management concepts using proper writing mechanics.
Explanation & Answer
please find the attached file. i look forward to working with you again. good bye
Running head: CREATING TRAINING TOOLS
Creating Training Tools
CREATING TRAINING TOOLS
Creating Training Tools
Decision making process can involve the organization as well as the employees.
Employees should be given the opportunity to contribute ideas on what should be done. It is
crucial to avoid confronting employees as to why they failed to do something but first inquire
from their side for their ideas could be better than what the employer sees in them. Employees
with different strengths should be given equal opportunity to express themselves and after
analyzing their opinion this is when someone can decide which side to take. Managers can use
employees strengths to develop the best decision as weaknesses are ignores as well. Both
employees with different strengths should be listened to, for their purpose in the organization is
different. For instance, an organization can be having employees who are perfect in teamwork
while others are not, others are committed in achieving organization’s goal, others have the best
communication skills, others have the best leadership skills as well as others are dependable and
available all time in the organization.
A decision making process for employees with different stren...