1. The importance of a syllabus is the fact that it tells exactly what will be done during the course. It aids in indicating what to solve for the exam as well as what each key point for each unit.
2. By knowing what was studied during the course aids in helping to figure out what is important for the exam. As well as during the course it helps in letting the stuent know about upcoming assignments.
3. a calendar or an agenda to know what stuff is due as well as upcoming events. Staying organized each day helps to build confidence in the student about what they need to get done and helps to ensure that they stay on top of their studies and avoid stress. I would also use a notepad and way which assignments are the most important and get them done first.
4. facebook, twitter, social media, the computer, internet, television, phone, friends.
5. Build on time management, as college has lots of small projects that overall make a huge impact on your overall grade. In this case by managing your time, you are able to stay on top of it, and ensure that you know your stuff come time for the exams. They also advise you to stay organize and take good notes to ensure that you are always ready for any surprises that pop up during the unit.
Content will be erased after question is completed.