I need paragraph about Sual novel. paragraph of a approximately 150 words in which you paraphrase any passage (ranging from a paragraph to a scene) from Sula. Please follow the following criteria:
1) Use present tense throughout.
2) Make sure to include a topic sentence at the beginning of the paragraph that states your focus and relates to the details that you include in the paragraph. (An example:"On a trip to New Orleans with her mother, Nel Wright is first confronted with the humiliatiion of racial segregation."
3) Remember that you are proving a detailed play-by-play analysis of the details in the specific scene that you are describing, so include as many specific details/short quotations as possible. Explain the significance of these details. Do not summarize the entire story.
4) Use the sheet entitled "Dropped Quotations" under Course Materials on Blackboard to integrate your quotations
5) Avoid personal pronouns (such as "I" and "you")