what problems have been or will be caused by rapid human population growth
Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
* shortness of food.
* more GMO products which are less healthier.
* more consumption of natural products.
* more pollution.
* more space require for the accommodation which leads to deforestation, so less trees.
* increment in poverty because of less resources.
* facilities (medical,federal,e.t.c) will be selective i.e not available for everyone.
* increment in global warming.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?