Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
- Step 1: Identify the problem behavior.
- Step 2: Measure the problem behavior.
- Step 3: Develop a hypothesis as to the purpose of the behavior.
- Step 4: Choose an appropriate replacement behavior.
- Step 5: Identify the current stage of learning.
- Step 6: Determine the level of support.
- Step 7: Track the new behavior.
- Step 8: Fade assistance.
Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer