Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
the decision on building or buying a system is a decision that require one to thing on the advantages and disadvantage of both of them question that a rise is one about the cost of building one or buying one,the other thing the cost of maintenance if you build or you buy will it be less expensive and availability of the spare parts those are the things one should look upon before making a desicion thanks for the opportunity to talk
- List and describe the advantages and disadvantages of building a system from the ground up.
- You can select every component that goes into your system
- You don't get anything you don't need/want
- Sometimes the warranty on an individual component is longer than a warranty on a pre-built system
- You learn a lot about how computers work
- You can possibly save money
- You don't have to use Windows if you don't want to
- Can be intimidating for a first-timer (but it truly isn't that hard)
- Researching parts can take time
- The only tech support available is on web forums (free) or your local system retailer (not free)
- setting a system is expensive because it require a lot of money
Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer