Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
- Identify the problem: – Question the user and identify user changes to computer and perform backups before making changes.
- Establish a theory of probable cause – Question the obvious.
- Test the theory to determine cause – Once the theory is confirmed, determine the next steps to resolve problem. If the theory is not confirmed, establish a new theory or escalate.
- Act – Establish a plan of action to resolve the problem and implement the solution.
- Test and prevent – Verify full system functionality and, if applicable, implement preventative measures.
- Report – Document findings, actions, and outcomes.
Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer