My topic is : Food Culture
Article Review Guidelines
- Use data bases such as Academic Search Premier (EBSOHOST) to locate scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Review article multiple times for clarification as they can be quite complex.
Format to include:
- Left bordered header (name, course)
- Write APA bibliographic citation information in hanging indentation format at beginning of review.
- For any text citations, include APA bibliographic information at very end of text.
Write summary of article (3-5 paragraphs) and this should include the following information:
- Subsequent paragraphs should include implication of results and you own critical opinion of said research, i.e.: likes, dislikes, flaws and what you interpret the research to mean.
- A final paragraph should include where we could go next with the research or how it could change or improve, what the future holds etc.
- Throughout the review make sure you cite any direct quotes and paraphrases from the article using the authors names if it was cited in text form another author and cited appropriately at the end like this (Schrage, 2016, p 7); or Schrage (2012) states that all direct quotes must be cited with in the text.
- Write and informatory paper on a psychological illustrates application and understanding of the topic.
- The paper should be in APA format.
- The body of the paper should be at least 5 minimum pages in length but no more than 8 pages.
- Title page
- Work cited page