Participants must create a thread in order to view other threads in this forum.
- Read the directions for this discussion board prior to participating.
- Fully participate and use Netiquette:
- Make sure you directly and completely address the discussion forum question(s)/topic.
- You must respond to at least one of your fellow classmates evaluating their ideas and offering further suggestions for improvement and experimentation.
- You must post your initial post by (mid-week) (Faculty; add Day) and post your reply by the due date. You must post as instructed so your classmates will have the opportunity to read your work, reflect, and reply.
- Make sure to use proper grammar and punctuation.
- Comply with Netiquette Guidelines in the "Getting Started" area and include a salutation to your classmate, such as Dear John Student.
1. Discuss in detail 2 Critical Thinking strategies you have learned from the chapter and the videos that you will work on continuing to develop.
Provide at least 2 personal illustrations of your using these strategies.
2. After reading Kim’s late paper who did you decide was most responsible for Kim’s failing grade? Please post and justify using a strong critical thinking argument for this choice. Explain in detail.
3. Read other students’ posts and respond to at least 2 students who who don’t agree with you. Do your best to prepare a strong, respectful argument for them to consider the reasoning you propose. Let’s have a healthy debate online!