Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
- On the desktop (main screen), right click the My Computer icon.
- Select Explore from the list that appears.
The screen will change, exposing a window with two panes. On the left is a list of all your drives and on the right is a list of the drives sorted in categories.
- To keep things simple we are going to create a folder in My Documents. Click My Documents.
The screen changes. The left side of the window lists all the folders already in the My Documents folder. On the right is a list of the existing folders in My Documents.
- Right click in any empty space in the right pane.
- Select New from the list and it will expand. Select Folder from the new list.
A new folder is created at the bottom of the list of files and folders with the name New Folder. It will be highlighted if you haven’t moved the mouse.
- Type in a name for the folder. e.g. Letters
- Hit Enter key and the folder will have the new name you typed.
- Use My Computer to open the folder you have created for your work. The folder is called HKU work. ...
- From the menu bar at the top of the folder window, select New and Folder from the File menu.
Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer