In this assignment, you will consider a framework for identifying and developing technology-based business opportunities in new areas for a company and discuss how this framework could be applied to different domains of industry and technologies. Using the framework and concepts you learned from your last week's readings, you will also discuss the process by which real options are developed and exercised.
On the basis of your reading, address the following:
- Identify the emerging technologies mentioned in this paper. Describe the particular problems the technologies intended to address.
- Discuss how the framework, principles, and mechanisms discussed in this paper could be applied to other domains of industry and other technologies. Stress the aspects of the framework that are generic compared to those that may need to be adapted on a technology-specific basis.
- Describe how a real options framework is created. Discuss how uncertainties are viewed as opportunities that increase value. Analyze how real options are developed and managed.
- Consider the assertion that Net-Present-Value (NPV) and other Discounted-Cash-Flow (DCF) approaches fail to recognize the value-creating characteristics of emerging technology investments. Explain this assertion and analyze whether the paper addresses the limitation of NPV versus real options.
**To support your work, you may use the reading, your course and text readings, and you may also use University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your answers, and provide references for the citations in APA format. Use REAL references, not the synthetic University doi numbers!
2) Also need help to comment provide comments to two classmate posts **