Article- Bribes Without Jail Time - Wal-Mart 1.docx
* In a minimum of 5 paragraphs write a summary in your words
of the entire article. In 3 paragraphs state your opinion concerning whether
the law, regulation or legal theory should even apply to business versus
whether the nature of the free market provides sufficient means to encourage
the business to conduct itself legally or ethically.
* Newspaper’s name, the article’s headline, the date of
publication, and a link to the article (which I have provided the article.)
* Identify the company that violated or is alleged to have
violated a specific law, regulation or legal theory.
*Identify the nature of the company’s business as described
in the article (Use: “Wal-Mart is the world’s largest retailer”)
*Identify by name or describe the law, regulation or legal
theory the company violated or is alleged to have violated.
* Identify the consequences imposed on the company for
violation of the law, regulation or legal theory or the consequences that could
be imposed on the company in the event it is found responsible for violating
the law, regulation or legal theory.
* Identify the public policy objective the law, regulation
or legal theory is designed to achieve.
* Please site all sources