Heatstroke symptoms include:
- High body temperature. A body temperature of 104 F (40 C) or higher is the main sign of heatstroke.
- Altered mental state or behavior. ...
- Alteration in sweating. ...
- Nausea and vomiting. ...
- Flushed skin. ...
- Rapid breathing. ...
- Racing heart rate. ...
The most common signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion include:
- Dark-colored urine (a sign of dehydration)
- Muscle or abdominal cramps.
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer