1. Don't smoke.
2. Lower your cholesterol.
3. maintain a healthy weight
4. Exercise regularly.
5. Eat less saturated fat, more produce & more fiber.
6. Avoid trans fats.
7. Consume alcohol only in moderation.
8. Arm yourself with risk-reducing vitamins.
9. Give yourself some new stress-management tools.10. Ask your health professional about herbs and nutritional supplements that may be useful in preventing and treating cardiovascular disease,
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer