What responsibility do government, schools, social agencies, the food industry, fitness industry have in bringing about changes to reduce risk of cardiovascular disease in the South?
1. Don't smoke.2. Lower your cholesterol.
3. maintain a healthy weight
4. Exercise regularly.
5. Eat less saturated fat, more produce & more fiber.
6. Avoid trans fats.
7. Consume alcohol only in moderation.
8. Arm yourself with risk-reducing vitamins.
9. Give yourself some new stress-management tools.10. Ask your health professional about herbs and nutritional supplements that may be useful in preventing and treating cardiovascular disease,
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?