Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
YES IT IS MORE ADVANTAGE
. Later on Facebook simplified the Facebook privacy, but still many newbie make mistakes by publishing private images and status update publicly
- Facebook is free—and not only that, but it's also one of the best mediums for communication. You can send messages, start a video call, and upload photos and videos without charge.
- Facebook lets you connect to different people from anywhere in the world. People everywhere these days are familiar with Facebook. This geives you the opportunity to learn more about the culture, values, customs, and traditions of other countris—a modern-day pen-pal service without the hassle. It also helps keep long distance relationships alive. Sometimes these across-the-world relationships get serious and even end up in marriage—a testament to the power of this social media platform.
- Facebook is the most convenient tool for finding old buddies and keeping friendships alive.
- It's an easy way to share feelings and what's happening in your daily life. You can share your achievements to get some appreciation, or you can share your sorrows to get support from your generous friends.
- The site has good privacy settings, allowing you to choose your desired level of privacy.
- Facebook fan pages, groups, events, etc. are getting more popular by the day. Fan pages and groups are very handy for promotional activities.
- Facebook groups can also be a great way to connect all of your close friends.
- Facebook now also offers you an email address, another handy feature.
- The newsfeed plays a very important role in getting the latest information. Facebook fan pages and users are constantly sharing articles, photos, and videos.
- If you're a business, the site also allows you to advertise.
- You can chat both online and on your phone with Facebook messenger.
- Many popular celebrities and organizations are using Facebook to give regular updates to their fans, allowing you to feel closer to them than ever.
- Students can use Facebook for group study by creating a group only for studying.
- Facebook online games are popular and addicting. There are millions of users who regularly engage in these games.
- Besides the games, there are thousands of applications, quizzes, etc. available.
- You can also use the site to create your own social media platform.
- Facebook's like button connects you to many other websites.
- Your login ID means that you don't need to waste your time for registering other sites.
- Facebook is well-designed! There are no distracting colors or designs available.
Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer