Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
- The Company should maintain a written policy addressing sexual harassment.
- The policy should be enforced preferably by the HR department or if possible a separate department.
- All employees should be educated and trained upon the policy.
- There should be a clear complaint procedure.
- The complaints should be directed to a neutral supervisor.
- All complaints should be investigated thoroughly.
- Maintain confidentiality in investigations
- Take appropriate action in the case.
Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer