Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
Drinking Water Treatments can be:
- Pre-Chlorination- for algae control and arresting any biological growth
- aeration - along with Pre-Chlorination for removal of dissolved iron and manganese
- Coagulation - for flocculation
- Coagulant aids, also known as polyelectrolytes - to improve coagulation and for thicker floc formation
- Sedimentation - for solids separation, that is, removal of suspended solids trapped in the floc
- Filtration- removing particles from water
- Desalination - Process of removing salt from the water
- Disinfection - for killing bacteria.
Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer