* Explain what a Public/Private partnership plan proposal should consist of, and why one should exist.
* Identify your jurisdiction you selected and describe the critical infrastructure in your jurisdiction.
* Name 5 private industries in your jurisdiction you believe you should have a partnership with (MOA/MOA)
* Discuss the benefits of public/private partnerships
* Discuss the role of public/private partnerships
* Discuss your jurisdiction and name 2 natural disasters and 2 man-made hazards or threats your jurisdiction faces....Describe in details.
* Core missions of national preparedness goal can be achieved by focusing on the 5 key core mission and Define
* Describe how each of your 5 private sector industries or companies you selected can partner with the city to help the city achieve these 5 missions from the 4 threats/hazards you listed.
*Outline form *
The plan developed by the group must address the following at minimum:
- Situation and assumptions
- What are the circumstances? (Hint: Create a scenario.)
- What is the chain of command? Explain.
- What are the objectives of the plan? Explain.
- Concept of operations
- What are the functions and tasks that will be performed to fulfill the plan's goals and missions?
- Organization and assignment of responsibilities
- Who is in charge of specific functions and tasks? Why?
- Direction and control
- How will the processes of the plan stay on course? Explain.
- Plan development and maintenance
*800 to 1000 words
Explanation & Answer
Components of a public-private partnership plan proposal
Explain what a Public/Private partnership plan proposal should consist of, and why one
A public-private partnership proposal should have the following(Mhyre et al., 2014);
The project name in full.
The project name in short or initials
Sector of the project
The relevant ministry.
The Implementing agency
Location of the project
The completion status of the development proposal by the relevant ministry
The status of the development proposal Project
Presence of the feasibility report
The supporting financial model.
Description of the project
The rationale of the project
The model of delivery of the project
Details of the public-private partnership in the proposal
Aspects of the project objectives
The legality of the plan
The output expected of every party in the partnership, including the duration of the
contract, estimates of the capital costs and the operating costs.
Affordability of the project, which is the source of funds for the project.
Marketability of the plan
All risks of the venture such as; Design risk, banking risks, financing risks, construction
risks, operation risks, demand risks, environmental risks, and inherent deficiency risks.
Such a proposal should be in existence because it helps the partners to make plans and
projections realistically and it helps the partnership acquire funding owing to its value in
explaining the partnership. A partnership proposal also supports the collaboration concerning
providing the partnership with a definite structure and direction. This is vital in avoiding
confusion. It also comes in handy when identifying the challenges, limitations, and weaknesses
of the partnerships. Finally, it helps build consensus since everything is in writing and has been
Identify your jurisdiction you selected and describe the critical infrastructure in your
The jurisdiction is USA disaster management. The critical infrastructure for the success of
public/private partnerships in the jurisdiction at hand is reducing the duplicity of efforts,
optimizing the efficiency of cross-sector communication, maximization of the effectiveness of
the collaboration and the independence of alliances.
Name 5 private industries in your jurisdiction you believe you should have a partnership
The five private industries in the USA that I believe should be partnered with are;
The HCA industries
The Amway Industries