Modify the Week Three Java™ application using Java™ NetBeans™ IDE to meet these additional and changed business requirements:
· The application will now compare the total annual compensation of at least two salespersons.
· It will calculate the additional amount of sales that each salesperson must achieve to match or exceed the higher of the two earners.
· The application should ask for the name of each salesperson being compared.
The Java™ application should also meet these technical requirements:
· The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class.
· The source code must demonstrate the use of Array or ArrayList.
· There should be proper documentation in the source code.
· Submit your program along with the screen shot.