Ethernet is a common method of moving packets along a network. Review the Advanced Ethernet Switching modes in your Business Data Networks and Telecommunications textbook.
Write a 4– to 7-page paper describing these modes and how they might be used in today's global network environment.
Include the following in your paper:
· Distinguish the basics between channels and circuits.
· Explain the concept of Ohm's law and its importance to circuit troubleshooting.
· Compare circuit and packet-switched networks.
· Based on your readings, define the network protocols and how they provide safety against communications failure.
· Identify which types of businesses would most benefit from this type of technology.
· Provide examples of what currently available systems can be enhanced and where additional opportunities exist.
· Explain how the current network architecture equipment can be used or must be upgraded to allow for your recommended uses
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.