- your textbook to help you understand the era that influenced your person’s experiences.
- primary sources:
- The autobiography or an important portion of an autobiography
- One additional primary source
- at least two (2) secondary sources.
2 secondary sources about the important time period and topic described by your person and/or about events at that time related to the important turning point in your person’s life.
Explanation & Answer
Martin Luther King Jr.
1. Martin Luther King Jr. – he was born on January 15, 1929 in Atlanta, Georgia. Miller, W. R.
(1968). Martin Luther King, Jr: his life, martyrdom, and meaning for the world. Weybright
2. Following the increased racism and brutality throughout the United States against the blacks,
Martin Luther king Jr. then a church minister of the American Baptist Church was highly
inspired by the Christian beliefs and non violent demonstrations that were led by mahatma
Gandhi and led his followers in protests, boycotts and non violent demonstrations throughout
the United states with hopes for attainment of civil liberties. In 1955, King Jr. Led the
famous Montgomery bus boycotts that greatly helped show the anger by the African
Americans particularly concerning racial segregation, seclusion and intimidations by the
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!