Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
If you installed java recently, you will need to restart your computer. The make sure the java content is enabled in your browser.
-Follow these instructions to enable Java though your Web browser.
- Open the Firefox browser or restart it, if it is already running
- From the Firefox menu, select Tools, then click the Add-ons option
- In the Add-ons Manager window, select Plugins
- Click Java (TM) Platform plugin (Windows) or Java Applet Plug-in (Mac OS X) to select it
- Check that the option selected is Ask to Activate or Always Activate or on older Firefox versions, click on the Enable button (if the button says Disable, Java is already enabled)
- Enter about:plugins in the search field.
- In the Plug-ins list, look for Java and check whether Java is enabled (if the Disable link appears, Java is already enabled)
- Click on the Enable link (if available)
- (Optional) Check the Always allowed box to stop additional Chrome warnings when running Java content
Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
Content will be erased after question is completed.