Managerial Accounting Paper
Please select one of the following certifications for research and explain the role in the area of managerial accounting.In completing your research, you can use any applicable media (Internet, books, newspapers, authoritative journals, etc.).Once you have chosen your certification, please include informative information answering the questions listed below.All questions will be applicable to every certification, so to be eligible for full credit, please answer them all.
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
The body of your paper is to be at least 2 pages typed (double spaced) and no more than 3 pages typed.The font size should be 12, and the margins should be set at the default setting of 1” each.The preferred style is Arial or Times New Roman.
Your paper should be laid out in the following manner:
- Cover page
- Course Number/Section
- Student Name
- Body (Content)
- 2 to 3 pages.Essay format.This is not a short answer project.
- Reference Page
- You may use MLA or APA format for your reference page.
Topics to be discussed in your research paper:
(10% each of the total grade)
- What organization sponsor’s the certification?
- What is the history of this organization (Date established, why was it established, founded by whom, etc.)?
- Who is the current leader/chairman of the organization
- What regulations and/or standards do they establish and/or enforce?
- What publications do they produce?
- What continuing education requirement do they have?
- What is the certification process and requirements?
(30% of the total grade)
- How does this certification benefit the managerial accountant?
- How does an accountant with this certification benefit the organization?
Remember:All of these questions are applicable to all of the certifications, so be sure to address each one.Also, this is to be your own work.Give credit to the original source for ideas that are not your own.In other words, no plagiarism.Write concisely.Grammar and spelling count.