This is a team assignment and I am only responsible for 2 slides. Please complete the 2 slides that have my name Kera next to it. Add speakers notes and references There are different methods of addressing community needs. In this assignment, your team is responsible for working together to develop a community coalition to address the need for a tobacco control program.
Imagine your team conducted a community needs assessment and determined that there is a need to develop a tobacco control program in your community. Your team has decided that the best way to begin is to develop a coalition, and you must present this idea to your community leaders.
Review the Best Practices For Comprehensive Tobacco Control Programs: User Guide, produced by the Center for Tobacco Policy Research at the George Warren Brown School of Social Work at Washington University in St. Louis, to assist in developing a plan to organize and implement the Tobacco Program Coalition.
Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that describes the steps you will take to develop the coalition, implement it, and ensure it is sustainable in the community and beyond. Include the following:
- Explain the history and core values of the coalition.
- Describe the need that propelled this coalition.
- Describe the mission, vision, and purpose.
- Describe the steps you will take to develop the coalition.
- Describe the leadership structure and philosophy of the coalition, and how each of the skills of a good leader as defined in the Best Practices For Comprehensive Tobacco Control Programs: User Guide, will be demonstrated.
- Explain how you will implement the coalition.
- Discuss how you will sustain the coalition in the community. (Kera)
- Explain how the success of this coalition will benefit other communities. (Kera)
Include a minimum of two sources.
Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.
Format any citations within your presentation according to APA guidelines.