What warm-up activity is suggested for
heating the muscles, elevating the heart rate and breaking a sweat?
Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
Here are some of the warm up activities i recommend for heating the muscles, elevating the heart rate and breaking a sweat
1. Jumping jacks - Best Before: Any workout
2. Walking Lunges - Best Before: Running, tennis, cycling, hiking, basketball (or any activity that emphasizes lower-body movement or balance) and strength training.
3. Butt Kicks - Best Before: Any activity that demands a lot of your legs and knees.
4. High knee pulls - Best Before: Any workout that involves jumping
5. Body - weight squats - Best Before: Strength training, climbing, cycling, hikingor running.
- These are just some of the warm up activities
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?