1. does this function have a minimum or maximum value
2. where does the minimum or maximum value occur, x=
3. what is the minimum or maximum value
Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
f(x) = 3x^2+30x-77 ; f'(x) = 6x+30 =0 hence x = -5 f''(x) = 6
1. Yes Function has minimum value
2. at x = -5
3. 3*(-5)^2 +3*(-5) -77 = -152
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?