Field Interview Assignment
The assignment is to interview a person whom you would like to learn more about their job.
Ask the interviewee at least 15 open/ended questions. (Google) Take notes during the interview, how they answer the questions,observe their body language, tone of voice and eye contact.
Once you decide on your person
1. Call the person and make an appointment to interview them.
2. Be prepared on the day of the interview with pen, tablet to take notes, and have your questions with you. Jot down answers to your questions.
3. Have evaluation sheet for the interviewee to fill out at the end.
4. Ask for their business card.
5. Dress Appropriately!!!!
After the Interview
1. Send the interviewee a hand written Thank-you note!!
2. Type up the questions you ask and underneath the questions their answers.
3. Make sure your evaluation was filled out and sign by the person you interviewed.
4. Staple business card to your evaluation.
5. Write your own evaluation up on the pros and cons of the interview. What did you learn from the interview? What would you do differently next time?
Please read the sample questions and other attached materials carefully. This is a huge assignment for me. Everything should be clean and detailed. Need everything the assignment is asking for