Human resource management plays an important role in any successful business. This assignment focuses on the key functions of human resource management. Your presentation must include a description of each key function in your own words. Your presentation should be a minimum of 10 slides.
A template has been provided to get you started. Your task is to complete this presentation by inserting the remaining elements. As you navigate from one slide to the next, be sure to read the instructions carefully. Once you finish, save all of your work to the template, and submit it in Blackboard for grading.
For this assignment, you will evaluate the concepts associated with entrepreneurship. First, locate the video below in the Films on Demand database in the CSU Online Library.
ABC News. (2013). Building a food truck business from the ground up [Video file]. In Films On Demand. Retrieved from https://libraryresources.columbiasouthern.edu/login?auth=CAS&url=http://fod.infobase.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx?wID=273866&xtid=54907
Click here to view the video transcript.
Next, answer the following questions.
- What value does this business bring to the communities it serves?
- What are the advantages of the food truck business?
- What are the risks involved in this business?
- What characteristics of the owners help to make this business a success?
- What type of entrepreneurship is displayed in the video? Explain.
- Why is additional support critical for the success of the food truck business?
- What suggestions would you recommend for this business?
Your case study must be a minimum of two pages in length.