Knowing the needs that your community has is an important step that is necessary when developing programs for an organization. For this Assignment, you are going to determine one need that your community has. Using a logic model, you are then going to design a program to address this need. Finally, you are going to create at least one goal, with three objectives, related to your program.
The paper needs to include the components listed below.
- The need you have identified in your community, and a description of how you determined the need.
- Design a program to address the need that you identified using the following steps of a logic model. There are examples of some of the things that need to be included in each of the steps. You should also refer to the required readings for more information about what to include in each of the steps.
- Inputs (Staff, Volunteers that will be necessary for your program)
- Activities (What activities will your program offer? What clients is the program set up for?)
- Outcomes (What does the program intend to do for clients? What is the ultimate goal/outcome of the program?)
- Create at least one goal, and three objectives related to your program. Use Appendix K and other information in your textbook and required readings, to guide your development of a goal and objectives.
Your Assignment should reflect professional writing standards using proper tone and language. The writing and writing style should be correct, accurate, and reflect knowledge of conducting a community-needs assessment, and the role that this plays with regard to grant proposals. You should include a minimum of four reputable references in your Assignment. Your Assignment should be 3-5 pages in length, not including the title page and a references page. For help with citations, refer to the APA Quick Reference. For additional writing help, visit the Writing Center and review the guidelines for research, citation, and plagiarism.