Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
can get to any component of a cluster specifically
can be utilized to make other helpful information structures (lines, stacks)
light on memory use contrasted with different structures
can be difficult to include/uproot components
can't be alertly resized in many dialects
1. You can utilize one name for comparative protests and spare then with the same name however diverse records.
2. Clusters are exceptionally helpful when you are working with sequances of the same sort of information (like the first point however has an alternate significance).
3. Clusters utilization reference sort thus.
1. Some of the time its not simple to work with numerous list clusters.
2. C environment doesn't have checking machism for cluster sizes.
3. A cluster uses reference component to work with memory which can bring about flimsy conduct of working framework (unless uncommon systems were made to avoid it) and frequently even "blus screen" etc.
Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
Content will be erased after question is completed.