If a moving object doubles its speed, howmuch more momentum does it have? Howmuch more kinetic energy?1. Momentum doubles; kinetic energy doubles.
2. Both momentum and kinetic energy willremain the same.
3. Momentum doubles; kineticenergy won’tchange.
4. Momentum doubles; kinetic energy willincrease by four times.
5. Momentum won’t change; kinetic energydoubles.
6. Unable to determine
Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
4. Momentum doubles; kinetic energy will increase by four timeskindly place your questions on bids.....and select my bidi will help you in less money and will provide you 100% correct workbest of luck :)
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?