What change in pressure occurs in a party balloon that is squeezed to one third of itsoriginal volume with no change in temperature?
1. There is no change in pressure.
2. The pressure increases three times.
4. The pressue increases one and a halftimes.
5. The pressure decreases three times
Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
2. The pressure increases three times
Pressure and volume has inverse relation, decreasing the pressure increases volume and vice versa at constant temperature.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?