Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
The seven dietary guidelines for Americans consist of being:
1. Consume a different variety of foods- This will allow yourself to gain health nutrients from a variety of foods that one food may not have, the other would.
2. Physical Activity- Getting the proper exercise we need is vital to our bodies. these activities should be based upon how much you actually eat. Meaning, you have to burn the calories that you are putting within your body.
3. Eat grain products, veggies, and fruits- eating whole grain foods and fresh vegetables and fruits will provide the necessary minerals, vitamins, as well as fiber will allow your body to get the nutrients it needs to maintain its health.
4. Eat foods that are low in fat as well as cholesterol- fats contain calories that are nine percent in each gram.
5. Moderate sugar intake- sugar is not only considered to be high in calories, it is also located in other foods than just sweets.
6. Limit salt and sodium- sodium is actual necessary for the body to gain good health, however; when you intake to much it can bring upon negative effects to your health.
7. If you consume alcoholic products, moderate the intake- there are no nutrients within these drinks and they contain numerous calories that are not good for the humans health. To much of this beverage can cause major health problems.
I provide unlimited revisions for any work that I provide. If this was not what you were looking for, I am more than willing to revamp accordingly to ensure I meet your full satisfaction. Please just notify me! Thanks for allowing me to assist!
Content will be erased after question is completed.