Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
a smoke free workplace has many benefits both to the employees and the employer;
- A smoke free environment helps
create a safe, healthful
- A well planned and carefully
implemented effort by the
employer to address the effects
of smoking on employees’
health and the health of their
families shows the company
- Workers who are bothered by
smoke will not be exposed to it
at the worksite.
- Managers are relieved when a
process for dealing with
smoking in the workplace is
- It may be possible to negotiate
lower health, life, and disability
coverage as employee smoking
- Focus on smoke, not the smoker
- Focus on health and safety regarding secondhand smoke, not individual rights.
- Obtain management commitment and support. This support can be made visible to
employees through the use of emails, paycheck stuffers, posters, newsletters, and other
company communication channels.
- Provide training for middle managers and supervisors on policy communication and
Jul 4th, 2015
Oct 28th, 2016
Mark as Final Answer
Unmark as Final Answer
Content will be erased after question is completed.