1. Analyze the critical paths that individuals may take as they undergo
personal behavioral changes through the process of radicalization.
Determine three (3) factors that you believe have the greatest effect on
an individual’s path to radicalization. Provide a rationale to support
2. Determine the step in the radicalization process described by Marc
Sageman in the text in which the individual is most vulnerable to
discovery by law enforcement. Examine the significant implications that
this vulnerability to discovery of those undergoing the radicalization
process has for counter terrorism purposes.
3. Describe several common sources of terrorism funding. Include at least
one (1) legal source and one (1) illegal source of funding. Assess the
importance of tracking and stopping the sources of terrorism funding.
Justify your response.
4. Define “narcoterrorism” in your own words. Take a
position on one of the two main viewpoints concerning narcoterrorism,
and provide support for your position.
5. In your own words define the "private security professional" and justify
the need for these types of professionals in every day life. In
addition, analyze the "public/private interface" and determine what you
believe the two (2) largest challenges are in regards to this. Justify