Question and Answer
1. What kinds of portable IT help employees work more
efficiently and effectively? What may interfere with productivity?
2. What is a vertically integrated information system? Give
3. What is a client/server system?
4. How does an information vision differ from an IT architecture?
5. How would you respond to the criticism that a proposed IT
architecture is not feasible based on today’s technology?
6. Why might companies today develop IS operational plans
that cover only one year?
7. Why has the IS leadership role in organizations become so
8. Describe how a company policy could minimize a specific
business risk associated with user computing.
9. What is a balanced scorecard approach, and why might it
be useful for measuring overall IS performance?
10. Describe the difference between project management and