help me please
Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
He observes that work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion.
1. stairs and steps should be consistent to avoid miscalculations
2. proper lighting should be provided
3. doors should be properly installed
4. project windows should open away from walkways and recreationareas
5. bathroom lighting should be adequate
6. bath oils should be used with care
7 grab bars should be located near the toilet
8 All floorboards on porch are well secured.
9. Rotten posts or railings have been replaced.
10 Balcony or porch railing is approximately 40 inches high.
11. Railing is secure.
12.Porch steps are in good repair and have railing on both sides.
13.Carpeting is wall-to-wall and low pile.
14. Carpet edges are tacked down.
15 Carpeting is adequately padded.
16Throw rugs are securely attached to the floor so that they are not a trip hazard.
17.Hard floor surfaces are slip-resistant.
18 Floor wax, if used, is a nonskid wax.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?