Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
He observes that work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion.
consumers should always take responsibilities on any device that they use or may have control over. the following are the ten bests guidelines for consumers.
1. Always use antivirus software on your personal devices
2. Always use a device firewall
3. Keep your operating systems and software up to date
4.Never download pirated or cracked software
5. Don't click on popup windows that tell you that your computer is infected with a virus
6. Be careful with email attachments as some attachments may be hurmful
7. Don't use public wi fi hots pots without using a VPN (secure) connection.
8 Use passwords on everything and be sure that they're strong passwords
9. Beware of what kind of information you share on social media sites
10.Review your online accounts and credit report
to prevent cyber crime and for the security purposes its advisable also do encrypt you data and other stored files systems. this will be very essential in protecting your essential data and help prevent data loss that may be attributed to theft or loss of your device.
Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
Jul 16th, 2015
Did you know? You can earn $20 for every friend you invite to Studypool!