Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
Risks or hazards to participants or researchers
- Physical or mental risk or hazard
- Fear or pain / distress / discomfort to the participant or researcher
- Taking of samples e.g. blood, saliva
- Physical contact
- Food or drink is to be administered
- Risk to personal safety e.g. physical or verbal attack; disability or health problems; delayed access to personal or medical assistance; failure of routine or emergency communications; security of accommodation and support; getting lost, or stranded by transport; cultural or legal differences
- Inconvenience or changes in lifestyle for participants
Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
Jul 16th, 2015
Oct 22nd, 2016
Mark as Final Answer
Unmark as Final Answer
Content will be erased after question is completed.