In Master's Program and need a detailed paper for OMM 640 Business Ethics & Responsiblity. Code of Ethics
Develop standards for ethical and moral conduct in the form of a Code of Ethics. As part of this assignment, you will reflect upon your own ethical standards and consider from where your values and principles emerged and how they have evolved over time. Include references to the moral philosophy or social issues that affect your approach to the development of this Code of Ethics.
Consider that this Code of Ethics is a product that you may wish to carry with you into your professional experiences.
Your Code of Ethics must contain the following components:
• Statement of values, including the source and foundation of your ethical values and principles, why you consider these principles to be non-negotiable, how they have evolved over time, and what moral philosophy or social issues affect your approach to ethics
• Training and communication plan
• Implementation plan
• Plan for the role of leadership
• Corporate social issues
• Recent laws and regulations impacting the corporation
• Monitoring and enforcement plan
• Ethics auditing plan
Student has agreed that all tutoring, explanations, and answers provided by the tutor will be used to help in the learning process and in accordance with Studypool's honor code & terms of service.