Assignment 1: Discussion—Influencing Leadership Behavior( note this CEO is based from the other CEO assignment I gave you to do in influencing leadership behaviors)
Take on the role of a member of an organization’s Board of Directors and critically examine the CEO profile from the biographic articles you created in Module 1. Then, post a brief summary of your article.
Address the following in your summary:
- Is the leader inspiring or uninspiring? Do you agree or disagree? Why? Explain.
By Week 2, Day 3, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through Week 2, Day 5, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses.
Write your initial response in 300 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Initial response was:
- Insightful, original, accurate, and timely.
- Substantive and demonstrated advanced understanding of concepts.
- Compiled/synthesized theories and concepts drawn from a variety of sources to support statements and conclusions.
Discussion Response and Participation:
- Responded to a minimum of two peers in a timely manner.
- Offered points of view supported by research.
- Asked challenging questions that promoted discussion.
- Drew relationships between one or more points in the discussion.
- Wrote in a clear, concise, formal, and organized manner.
- Responses were error free.
- Information from sources, where applicable, was paraphrased appropriately and accurately cited.