Read Evaluating a Training Program: A Case Study on pages 160-166 in A Practical Guide to Training ad Development and then answer the followingquestions:
1. Create 2 more SMART goals for this training
2. Explain what the mean for pre and post training means, why are these figures important?
3. Using the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model did the training achieve the desired results? Why or why not?
4. Where any unexpected questions raised from this training? If so which questions? If not, why do youthink the results were expected?
5. Which levels of information were collected and used in the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model? Explain why or why not each level was or was not used.
Type your question here (or upload an image)
Brown University1271 Tutors
California Institute of Technology2131 Tutors
Carnegie Mellon University982 Tutors
Columbia University1256 Tutors
Dartmouth University2113 Tutors
Emory University2279 Tutors
Harvard University599 Tutors
Massachusetts Institute of Technology2319 Tutors
New York University1645 Tutors
Notre Dam University1911 Tutors
Oklahoma University2122 Tutors
Pennsylvania State University932 Tutors
Princeton University1211 Tutors
Stanford University983 Tutors
University of California1282 Tutors
Oxford University123 Tutors
Yale University2325 Tutors
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?
Business & Finance
How it Works
Become a Tutor
Media & Press
Studypool inc. © 2015
Studypool is a marketplace that helps students get efficient academic help.