Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
Management in businesses and organizations is the function that coordinates the efforts of people to accomplish goals and objectives by using available resources efficiently and effectively. Management includes planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization to accomplish the goal.
- Jazzercise is a dance-based group fitness program. Each 60-minute Jazzercise class features a fusion of dance, resistance training, Pilates, yoga, kickboxing, and Latin-style movements set to popular music.
- Fast food is the term given to food that is prepared and served very quickly, first popularized in the 1950s in the United States.
- Jujitsu is a Japanese system of unarmed combat and physical training.
- A judge presides over court proceedings, either alone or as a part of a panel of judges. The powers, functions, method of appointment, discipline, and training of judges vary widely across different jurisdictions. The judge is supposed to conduct the trial impartially and in an open court.
- inflammation is a localized physical condition in which part of the body becomes reddened, swollen, hot, and often painful, especially as a reaction to injury or infection.
- Maneuver is a movement or series of moves requiring skill and care.move skillfully or carefully.
Content will be erased after question is completed.