List 12 Conditions used to diagnose AIDS.
Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
1) Blood tests
2) CD4+ T cells accounting for less than 14 percent of all white blood cell.
3) cervical cancer which is invasive.
4) Coccidioidomycosis which has spread
6) Cytomegalovirus outside of the liver
8) Herpes simplex including ulcers lasting more than a month.
10) sosporiasis affecting the intestines
11) Wasting syndrome that caused by HIV infection
12) Toxoplasmosis of the brain.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?