Have only 5 hours for question
1.. Which cellular organelle contains enzymes that are considered digestive?
A. Golgi Apparatus
2. Organs repair themselves through a process of?
C. Cellular differentiation
3. Which of the following is considered a model for enzyme action?
A. Lock and Key model
B. Enzyme interaction model
C. Transformation model
D. Transcription model
4. Which of the following statements about enzymes is not true?
A. Enzymes are catalysts.
B. Almost all enzymes are proteins.
C. Enzymes operate most efficiently at optimum pH.
D. Enzymes are destroyed during chemical reactions.
5. Which of the following statements about prostaglandins is not true?
A. Prostaglandins promote inflammation.
B. Prostaglandins can only constrict blood vessels.
C. Prostaglandins are made in the renal medulla.
D. Prostaglandins can lead to pain and fever.
6. Cholesterol that is known as (LDL) stands for:
A. Low-density lipoproteins
B. Low-density lysosomes
C. Level-density lipoproteins
D. Level-density lysosomes
7. Hardening of the arteries is known as:
B. Venous narrowing
8. Breathing properly requires the presence of what compound that affects surface tension of alveoli in the lungs?
D. Sodium Chloride
9. Which of the following is not considered a function of the kidneys?
10. The functional unit of the kidney is known as?