1. Discuss reasons for the increased prevalence of
STDs today as compared with 20 years ago.
Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
Reasons for the increased prevalence of STDs includes:
1) Ignorance of Safe sex practices
2) Lesser number of Education and prevention programs when compared to population
3) Poverty and marginalization
4) Secrecy can be thought as major factor resulting in increased prevalence of STDs because of reluctance to share and get tested medically.
5) Use of illicit substances also increases risk of spreading the disease
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?